Discovering Tape

Kayla has been a little extra fussy today. I was struggling to find ways to entertain her while I made some dinner. There was a roll of clear tape handy so I gave her a few pieces. She had never played with tape before. She would pass the tape from hand to hand just staring at it. She was so confused! She got one of the pieces stuck around her finger and she tried to wipe it off on her dress, the wall, and a chair. Then she did what any baby would do, she sucked on that finger.

She was pretty grateful when I pulled the piece of tape off. She even shared her Cheerios with me at dinner.

1 comment:

Jolene Perry said...

Emma hated socks, when I needed a few minutes I would put socks on her and it would take at least 5-10 minutes for her to get them off.
Cute Story.