This year we were able to sit back and enjoy the season. We decorated the house. We got a real Christmas tree. And the dramatic Seattle snowstorm made it feel like Christmas lasted for weeks! We had time to relax, sip hot cocoa with candy canes, and remember the real reason for the season, the birth of our Savior. For our family, it was our first real Christmas together.
Our Christmas tree was only 3 1/2 feet tall, but it fit perfectly in our little alcove. And having the tree up high meant I didn't need to worry about Kayla poking herself with ornament hooks. The tree smelled wonderful!
Here is a short video with some of the highlights from Christmas morning:
I hope you all had as wonderful a Christmas as we did. And from the Hutchings Family, we wish you a happy new year.

4 comments:
I love your little Christmas tree! Your video was so fun to watch, Kayla is so darn cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!
I am so glad to hear from you and to get your blog address. I look forward to keeping in touch that way.
what a cute video! looks like you guys had a fun christmas!
Amanda, you did a great job on that little video. I felt like I was right there running from the tape measure with Kayla. We love you.
Brooke
Post a Comment