April and May

We just wanted to share some of our fun times from the last two months.

Once in a while I will make bread in my bread machine. Kayla likes to watch the dough spin around as it gets kneaded. She also likes the rhythm it makes.
We call it the Bread Machine Dance.


Every parent hopes their kid is a genius. We are no exception, so we've been working on reading with Kayla. As you can see from this video, she reads pretty well for an 18 month-old.


This one is Daddy shooting Kayla with a lazer gun.


One day while doing laundry, I emptied the dryer and came back to find this waiting for me:
Now I know where to look for Kayla when she goes missing.

5 comments:

Bryson and Tara said...

Oh my goodness, Amanda, she is ADORABLE!!! That break maker dance cracked me up!

Jolene Perry said...

SO cute! Thanks for sharing, FINALLY!

Sarah or someone like her said...

Tooooooo adorable!

Christine said...

I love the breadmaker dance! It's awesome. And the dryer thing...Logan does the same thing after "helping" me fold the laundry. Too funny.

Allison said...

I love the bread machine dance. So cute!