We moved into a great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors who are always out playing and willing to share a messy fudgesicle.
Right after we moved, Steve and Debbie flew in to help us begin to settle in the new house. They helped us prep for painting and pruned back the jungle of overgrown backyard. In between all the hard work we did have some time for a little fun and sightseeing.
Our first month in the new house has been quite an adventure. We've learned all kinds of new things about home maintenance and become regular customers at Lowes. We just have to take it one project at a time. We will keep you updated with before and after pictures as we go.

4 comments:
Congrats on the house, it looks nice!
I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see your new home!
It looks awesome! I cant wait to see it. Call me next week so I can come over :)
Congrats on the house! Where are you?? I can't wait to see it after paint!
Post a Comment