Weight: 10lb 15.5 oz (75%)
Height: 22.5" (78%)
Head Circumference: 15.6" (76%)
He is healthy and developing well. He is doing a good job of "tracking" which is following objects with his eyes. He even turns his head back and forth while tracking which is really good for a five week old (we're so proud). He has a pretty easy temperment, only fussing when he is hungry, needs a diaper change or needs a cuddle. He has even let us get a 4 hour block of sleep a few times. In the last week or so Dad has gotten the first real smiles out of him!
I made sure to film Grant's "newborn cry" before it disappears.
(2 1/2 weeks old)
Kayla has been an excellent big sister. Here is a video of the first time she held Grant in the hospital:
(Grant wasn't actually "nakey." He was wearing a diaper. But just a diaper is "nakey" to Kayla.)
She sings to him...
..and reads to him.
When she wakes up in the morning she wants to cuddle with him.
Here is Kayla just being herself.
And finally, Kayla sings the ABCs with some fabulous dance moves:

5 comments:
Congrats!! I am sorry that the birth was so crazy for you, but I am glad that things are going so well for you now.
These are great pictures, and I am glad he is doing so well! Give them both a big hug from Tootsie!
What a cutie. And Kayla has such a personality! So fun.
Cute kids. Kayla looks and seems so much like you in some of those pictures. Those are sweet clips of her with Grant. I am glad you things are going well!
He is so cute! Sure went fast and I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment