On any given day with decent weather most of the neighborhood kids are out on their bikes. If any kids are outside Kayla wants to be outside too, right in the middle of the action. Here, one of the kids has let Kayla borrow a skateboard.
Here is Kayla with our next door neighbor's tricycle and helmet (on backwards of course). She has a tricycle and helmet of her own, but your own stuff is never as fun as someone else's stuff. When she rides this tricycle, her legs can't quite reach the pedals so she goes Flintstones style. I wish I had a video of that!
At the beginning of September we had the Evergreen State Fair. A lady at church is the Superintendent of Sewing, which means she is in charge of all the quilts and other sewn projects that people bring in to be judged at the fair. She announced that she was hiring for a few days of part time work if anyone was interested. Amanda signed up and worked three days taking in entries and clerking for one of the judges. While taking in other entries Amanda thought that perhaps she ought to enter the Christmas stockings she had made. Not only did she win a blue ribbon, but also won "Best in Class" for holiday items.

3 comments:
Those stockings are AWESOME!!! I would totally pay her to make those! She should start an etsy shop!
I love the stockings!! You did a great job on them. I am very impressed. Seriously, why did I not get any of those creative genes?!
Nice job! WOW! I love those stockings! They are AWESOME! Congratulations!
Post a Comment